This super-deluxe, limited vinyl set contains 4 HQ-120 gram LPs pressed at RTI in a heavy-duty matte-stock folding cardboard gatefold set, as depicted above. It also contains a 16-page 12" by 12" full-color matte-stock booklet, plus a download card for all 48 tracks.
Note! the vinyl contains 8 tracks that would not fit on the CD version (some of which were only discovered after that set was released). They are:
- Westie Can Drum (Elastica) - previously unreleased recording
- Stereo (Remix) - remixed by Steve Fisk for the second pressing of the promotional single for radio
- Agony Of The Stars - unreleased song recorded for the film 'Sweethearts'
- Birds in the Majic Industry - B-side to "Stereo" CD single (a second, unreleased version was on the double CD of the album, and is also included here)
- Painted Soldiers - unreleased, live from KCRW 2/25/97
- What Goes On - a Velvet Underground cover, unreleased, live from KCRW 2/25/97
- Kris Kraft - unreleased, live from KRW 2/25/97
- And Then (7" version) - B-side to "Spit On A Stranger" 7"
That last track, the majestic, monumental 7" version of "And Then" (a version of the song also known as "The Hexx") was originally intended to be the opening track of the Brighten The Corners release. The band decided to remove it entirely and relegate it to a B-side at the very last minute.